SeQwens, an Ohio limited liability company (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the Seqwens browser-based application (collectively, the “App”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the App.
Children Under The Age Of 16
No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 unless it is provided by a guardian or parent of such individual. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the App, make any purchases through the App, use any of the interactive features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at Support@seqwens.com
Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the App, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number, employer identification number (EIN), ESIN Number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the App, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties (“Providers”) with whom we partner.
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through the App may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, booking appointments, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information, when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of appointments you carry out through the App (including the type of appointment and any details you provide when booking an appointment).
- Payment details to process payment with your tax advisor.
- Your search queries on the App.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the App, including traffic data,location data,logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the App.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies)
A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone, computer, tablet, or other device. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
- Flash Cookies
Certain features of the App may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the App. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons
Pages of our the website, and the App, and our e-mails, may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Google Analytics
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Allow you access to your prior tax records and filings.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
- We use location information we collect to determine the city you are located within to locate relevant providers.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the App users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have opted into these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to Support@seqwens.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
You may also send us an email at Support@seqwens.comto request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. We adopt such supplemental rights to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and personal information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
1014 Parsons Ave Columbus,